Monday, July 04, 2005


A Package From My Secret Pal.

On June 30th , after arriving home totally “pooped out”, after my third consecutive 12 hour ER shift, my spirits were lifted as I discovered a package from my secret pal. I could hardly wait to see the contents, which is pictured above. What a beautiful assortment of yarns and colors, as well as a fun and unique book on hats/patterns. I’ve found my favorite pattern and already started knitting the hat for one of my grandchildren! (See picture below) My secret pal is a spinner rather than a knitter, and I have a strong hunch that the lovely skein of deep mauve mohair in the foreground, was spun by her own little hands!! I have been blessed with a generous and thoughtful secret pal! Thank you. I feel very special and spoiled, and am looking forward to using the yarns for new projects. The Noro will probably become a “booga bag,” something I’ve been wanting to begin for a long time now. The Tweed will definitely be a hat, and the beautiful mohair, a fancy scarf or small shawl. If I get these projects done before this SP5 event is over, I’ll post the results!


Posted by Picasa